Are Blacks Less Patriotic Than Others?

I don't think so, nor do I believe we as a group love America less than others. I love America, and make no apology for doing so. I enjoy her freedoms, especially in being free to worship the true and living God when and how I won't to.   I believe the United States is the greatest country on the face of the earth in terms of God’s blessing upon it.
Growing up as a  kid the 4th of July and Christmas were two of  my favorite holidays.  I loved the 4th of July because it was a summer holiday, and the whole  neighborhood  would be outside barbecuing and having fun. Today I still have a  love for the 4th of July but  with a better understanding of what it is that I love about it. Now Dr. Boyce Watkins has a post up stating "Why Black People Have Little Right or Reason to Celebrate Independence Day"  What do you think?

Comments

  1. I'm like this: White conservatives feel that they own the monopoly on American patriotism. They feel that if you don't adhere to their rhetoric and follow their ilk, you don't love America.

    I say hogwash.

    I'm a natural-born American and I have every right to observe Independence Day any way I see fit. I can truly sympathize with Dr. Boyce's ambivalence greatly.

    That's all I got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike thanks for the comment and I agree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.